Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Leave me alone

Today i tear...
I miss to pray my grandma
her 49 days
wat a bastard i have been
she never once leave my mind
i have no one to blamn but myself
sometime i reali do hate myself...
why cant i change???
i love her
nothing is more painful then to lose her...
wat should i do?
i miss her badly...

*I do not know if you will read my blog anot,if not just take it a no reply to your msg...if u got read my blog guess u should know this is a reply to ur sms.

Have been busy this few day so the reply came rather late.Forgive me for not smsing you back cause i do not know what to reply or rather there's too much for me to say and it's too long for sms.I guess you are happily with him now and that's great.May happiness be with u guys...:) it's not that i do not want to hear from you,i wish we could still be friends but i guess it's near to impossible unless year/s later.yup for now i've my life my dream that i need to strive for, i dun really have much time.
i am happy becoz i learn to appreciate everything that surround me. Contented.

"...We have walk to the end
Fate brought us back again n again over all these years
But now still we have to say goodbye
I never regret knowing you or being with you for quite sometime
I don't blamn you neither i blamn myself or anyone for the ending
Perhaps that's the end of our fate
you chosen for us to seperate
u may argue and say no u din but ur action show more than all
you once my precious but darling there's something you need to know
i no longer can be your foolish boy
i've to find my new life to stop all the pain n hurt u brought to my life
i dun deny there's once happiness you brought to me but it's over too fast
I wanted to prove you wrong
i wanted to show u love
i wanted to give you all i have
everything that lies beyond me i wanted to show it only to you
but before i do
baby you refuse to let me love you
you show me i'm just a fool
regardless of anything still
i want you to be happy..."

I learn
i love every bits of my life
i am the lucky one out of so many
at least i have my family,friends,career...

~~~You the only one in my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter