12/12/2014
Happy birthday baby!
This dec i was hospitalized. In fact i do not have the heart to live either but because of all those who love me,i need to cherish this life of mine. Thru all the ups and downs, i really need to deeply thanks my MUM and DAD for always being there for me. I now realize that actually there's quite a number of my family members who afraid to lose me. I m somehow fortunate to have those ppl who love me.
Baby ur birthday today. U are unhappy cause of work and i guess coz u miss ur mum too. For me i dunno wat is happiness for very long time. But today i will still try all i could to make u happy. Time flies we both grown up. 7 years just pass us by like this. Got happiness and unhappiness. Thank you for being there to grow with me. :)
I do not know how to let anyone know the secret in my heart. That is m too tired of life...
This dec i was hospitalized. In fact i do not have the heart to live either but because of all those who love me,i need to cherish this life of mine. Thru all the ups and downs, i really need to deeply thanks my MUM and DAD for always being there for me. I now realize that actually there's quite a number of my family members who afraid to lose me. I m somehow fortunate to have those ppl who love me.
Baby ur birthday today. U are unhappy cause of work and i guess coz u miss ur mum too. For me i dunno wat is happiness for very long time. But today i will still try all i could to make u happy. Time flies we both grown up. 7 years just pass us by like this. Got happiness and unhappiness. Thank you for being there to grow with me. :)
I do not know how to let anyone know the secret in my heart. That is m too tired of life...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home