Thursday, August 04, 2011

Finally i have a shop

Not been updating, been very busy.

Finally i have a shop of my own with my gf as my partner.

I am very happy seeing my shop from nothing to have something and eventually pack with things.

As always i will need a lot of support from many people and thanks those who really support us with their heart and soul. Although very very tiring of having to think for my shop every single seconds and physically have to be there with no rest but it's fulfilling. Now my partner and me come out with something like allow each other to have one day to sleep full full then come to shop every week. I start to be independent which in the past i never thought of....the commitment level i have for my dream is there and always be there.:) I hope to succeed with her, make her believe which i think she have been very supportive and have trust of me being successful. We sometime do have conflict now and then...lesser nowadays...maybe stepping into a mature relationship.

We have been together for on off 4 years and all the way together already 3 year plus. Of course i still hope we will last even longer. I want to be a useful person to be able to give a lot to all the people who i care.

I told JH i will not die in peace now because i not yet achieve what i ever wanted in life. In fact i told my parent this also.

I hope and pray and wish and must eventually reach my target in life.

*pray for me

Blog Add : http://ourwearhouse.blogspot.com

Location of my shop : CAFE IN OUR.WEARHOUSE

235 YISHUN ST 21 #01-458

Do come down and show your support if you see this post. Deeply appreciated.

Jin Yong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter