Monday, September 05, 2011

我很傻

I know that everyone will say that i am foolish but...

谁没有为爱做过傻事?只是问心无愧,讽刺也无所谓。

Actually my heart is hurting,bleeding. Just that i cannot show it out. In fact there's no more tear and this is the worse thing. I wanted so much to cry out all my grieve but just can't.

I don't know what to do...go right wrong,go left also wrong, go anywhere WRONG....i m lost and there's nobody who can really assist and guide me.I have only myself to depend on. I am scare, i fear full of fear.

God i beg u to let me be strong and go through the next big wave in my life. :...(

*Baby cause you dunno how i feel living my life without you, baby and you dunno what is like loving you all this time.I'll give you all my love,heart and soul,risking it all on a chance and now when i need you the most...you dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter