The worst dec aka i m too tired.
This is the worst dec in my life. Dec sld be happy with so many occasion. I wish i still a student, this way i will feel happier. I dunno wat i can do where i can head to...too lost too lost....depression searching for me again and i tried to run away from it. I am too tired...too too tired of life...This downside of mine never seem to get away....it's like a big maze that i can never ever get out of it...i am crying crying badly....wat else can i do....even i lost faith in GOD....:...(
When when and still when den i can get out of this kind of misery...my life is never happy before...never....from the day i was born out it seem like my life destined to be miserable.
Please wat else wat else more?????
I looking forward to a better future if ever i pull through this.
*No more laughter,no more smile but only tears...and sinking heart.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home