Life So Beautiful
very busy for last week and the following week cause of the audit and income tax...but hopefully everything will stable down soon...today my grandma 100 days,we brought her home and i slept at 630am wake up at 11am...until now not yet sleep,wana sleep but better dun if not night time cant get to sleep again.anyway will be going out walk walk later...haha...sunday family day!!! ...anyway nowadays i mostly stay home becoming homely person...haha...actually staying home quite nice...n once a while go out the feeling is great...perhaps you should try....
My heart very clear and relax...life so beautiful...thanks god and everyone who make me smilez...just now i still cried for my grandma,i still couldn't accept the fact and the pain is piercing thru my heart but after the tears,it's rainbow again...i love you ah ma...ur birthday coming will buy u a cake...:) they told me first year must help my ah ma celebrate birthday even thou she in heaven she know and will watch after me...you always loved me and i knew it...may you be happy up above...
Artist Name - Kelly Chen
Song Lyrics - Love Paradise
You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see
You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days
I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbows
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life our love paradise
Thanks ZY for dedicating this song to me. A nice song indeed...
Maybe this phrase 'I'll love you till i die' still exist and honourable but as for now i just wana focus on my dream and rest my heart from r/s.my future is equavialent to *her future. :)
*Walk beside me i'll bring you to paradise,the heaven on earth
My heart very clear and relax...life so beautiful...thanks god and everyone who make me smilez...just now i still cried for my grandma,i still couldn't accept the fact and the pain is piercing thru my heart but after the tears,it's rainbow again...i love you ah ma...ur birthday coming will buy u a cake...:) they told me first year must help my ah ma celebrate birthday even thou she in heaven she know and will watch after me...you always loved me and i knew it...may you be happy up above...
Artist Name - Kelly Chen
Song Lyrics - Love Paradise
You're always on my mind
All day just all the time
You're everything to me
Brightest star to let me see
You touch me in my dreams
We kiss in every scene
I pray to be with you through rain and shiny days
I'll love you till I die
Deep as sea
Wide as sky
The beauty of our love paints rainbows
Everywhere we go
Need you all my life
You're my hope
You're my pride
In your arms I find my heaven
In your eyes my sea and sky
May life our love paradise
Thanks ZY for dedicating this song to me. A nice song indeed...
Maybe this phrase 'I'll love you till i die' still exist and honourable but as for now i just wana focus on my dream and rest my heart from r/s.my future is equavialent to *her future. :)
*Walk beside me i'll bring you to paradise,the heaven on earth
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home