Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thank you sayang!

28/12/2005 2.42am

Ok i noe my blog rotting!...hehez
i m here liao lar...di!...=PppPp

I told her everything...
she say she will go thru it with me...
i noe u will n i will go thru every stages of ur life with u too...

I dunno why...
cant explain...
but i just love u so much...
I nv wan u to leave me...
nv wan our story to ever stop...
you make me believe eternity again!...
u let me find back the feeling i have lost long long ago...
for u i will do anithing...

* We wun break apart...we will spent eternity together n i juz have the desire to hold u at all time... *

No matter good times or bad times i will stay by ur side...i m here...call my name n u will find tt i juz beside u supporting u all the way thruout ur life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter