Time to update!
20/12/2005 10.09am
Yep finally i m here...
buddy tell me tt my blog nothing to see...
whahaha...
n di had been askin me to update also...
alrit so here i m !
Dad help me found a job...
omgoodness...
ask me tml start work so sudden...
i so scare leh...
scare one day they ask me pack n go...keke
lolx...
nahz...maybe they will like me leh...=PppPP
I m blissed now...
I have everything...
everything seem so perfect...
how i wish this last as long as it cld be...
My exam...sux!
dunno can mak it anot...
must wait 2 more wk for the result...
cannot make it apply again?
haha
but if can make it?
i dun wan to leave my sayang alone here...
i wan be by her side...
i hope u understand u r more important den my dream...
without you...my dream is NOTHING...
sorry baby...
i admit...
i din try my best for the test...
coz i dunno...
i hope u understand...
Pls believe me wat comes n go...
i still try...
try to hold ur hand tight n reach for our paradise...
i will give u happiness...
i promise!
Simple...
I loVeEee yOuu!
* YOU ARE THE REASON I STRIVE FOR THE BEST IN LIFE COZ U R THE BEST AND I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST...SAYANG U MY EVERYTHING! *
Yep finally i m here...
buddy tell me tt my blog nothing to see...
whahaha...
n di had been askin me to update also...
alrit so here i m !
Dad help me found a job...
omgoodness...
ask me tml start work so sudden...
i so scare leh...
scare one day they ask me pack n go...keke
lolx...
nahz...maybe they will like me leh...=PppPP
I m blissed now...
I have everything...
everything seem so perfect...
how i wish this last as long as it cld be...
My exam...sux!
dunno can mak it anot...
must wait 2 more wk for the result...
cannot make it apply again?
haha
but if can make it?
i dun wan to leave my sayang alone here...
i wan be by her side...
i hope u understand u r more important den my dream...
without you...my dream is NOTHING...
sorry baby...
i admit...
i din try my best for the test...
coz i dunno...
i hope u understand...
Pls believe me wat comes n go...
i still try...
try to hold ur hand tight n reach for our paradise...
i will give u happiness...
i promise!
Simple...
I loVeEee yOuu!
* YOU ARE THE REASON I STRIVE FOR THE BEST IN LIFE COZ U R THE BEST AND I HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST...SAYANG U MY EVERYTHING! *
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home