Friday, July 01, 2005

Tired...

Yar i m not robot...
i feel tired...
Just got back from hospital...
My grandma...haix...
well...
I can only wait for u to go...
It's fated...
But...
Still i feel my heart so heavy after so many thing...
Today is friday...
I guess i know where i should go...
Dun really know the road...
But will start with the place i know...
It's silly...
It is...
But at least i feel better like this...
I din drop a single tears after 22nd of june...
But...
my heart is bleeding real hard...
i rather cry it out...
But no tears come out le...
Numb?...i dunno...
I hate the feeling of wanting to cry but can't...
Forcing myself to do thing tt i dun wan...
It's not me...
But is life...
I should get stronger n stronger each day...
but why do i feel myself getting weaker n weaker each day...

u r rit...
*she is out there luffing n u r here feeling the pain alone...
I noe...
no matter wat u had told me...
but i guess u noe...
the day when *she cry...
maybe will be the day i already got my happiness...
is a cycle...
isn't it?
Till the day i cld oni stare at *her...haa...
wat more can i do rit?
I will reappear infront of *u when tt day come...
but...
i cant promise anithing animore...
coz...
i m weak to make ani promises now...
haix!
Watever u say had come true...
i guess the thing u told me about dem...
will come true too...
can it be change? i wonder coz i dun wan to see *her tears ever again...
haix!
Tell me...must i sit n wait for the day...
the very day *she fall...
& i catch *her...
Can i do anithing now?
y did i think so much when *u dun believe...
But i do believe...
Coz i see it, hear it, feel it...
Dunno if everything true but oni noe watever u say had come true...why?!
super power?...haa...the day when it come true...i will smile...coz 1 more thing u said had come true...
I can't help but to believe...fate...
Maybe becoz me myself go thru too much...
More den u can ever imagine...
everything i said is true...
my past...my pain...my hurt...my story...
But all this i let go...
oni u...
i still holdin on to our past...
the past u...
but she told me i will giv up one day...
will i?
i dunno...
i wish i wun...
coz...
nv want to see ur tears again...

*Time can nv mend...treasure every day in ur life*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter