Monday, June 27, 2005

Special thanks...

I love You daddy n mummy...
yep it's true...
i dunno if tt's wat my buddy had told me...
tt both of u noe tt i have a fall again...
u both given me the ultimate care n love...
i feel it...
without second words...
u give me watever i desire...
dad n mum....
thanks!
i m touched...
infact i noe no one love me the way u both does...
*crying*
I have everything...
u all dun blamn me of my act...
even support me thru...
giving me courage...
I spent money again...
but both of u understand why...
n support me by giving me money to let me spend...
haa...
yep...
it's true...
when i m down...
just wan to pamper myself with things...
but i guess...
i guess i can still tak it thou...
becoz all of u are ard me to give me warm...
*I love YOU...my dad my mum my buddy my frenz...all those who nv leave me alone...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter