Friday, June 24, 2005

Tell me girl how can it end so fast aka I love u before...

lolx...the title of this blog entry is a song composed by sam yong...wolala...here it goes...

*The day u say u want to go...
I pretended that i'll be fine...
Thou it hurt so much...
But i'll be strong...
Just for the one who love me so...

I let u go...
Never want u to stay...
So long as u can smile...
With the dimples on ur lovely face...

Chrous:

Tell me girl how can it end so fast(2nd part:how can it end so fast)
For i thought it could be forever love(2nd part:i thought i thought i thought)
Back to his arm...
Will u be fine?...
Coz i wun believe...
He could love u the way i do...(2nd part:i dun believe i wun believe)

Tell me girl how can it end so fast...(2nd part:how can it be this way)
For i thought it could be forever love...(2nd part:forever love)
The tears could be forgotten...
But not u not u not u...
coz i love u before...

Repeat *

I love u before girl...
And i want u to know...
You'll always be in my heart...
Tell me...

Repeat chrous + 2nd part

coz i love u before...coz i love you before...coz i.....love u before....

-The End-

[Yes!People who loved by sam yong before will always be in my heart! *wink* ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter