Saturday, June 25, 2005

I will be true...I believe...

Yes no one can change my view for love...
It could be simple...
It could be tough...
But i'll be by ur side to hold *u thru...
The words i say to *u...
Will nv repeat and say to another one...
unless u betrayed my love...
But i still believe...
I believe that *u n me will meet one day...
I believe tt u will be true like no one else did to me...
I believe we cld walk down the red carpet n build our dreamz together...
I still believe i cld find u out of millions of people...
For my past experience...
I m not scare...
Falling down make me learn...
Just afraid i din even try n pass u girl...
So...
Let me be true n tell *u so...
I believe...i still believe...
After all those hurt that *dey given to me...
I will be strong n keep believing in *u...
I will cherish u even more...
Every words u say...
I believe it's true...
Just want *u to know...
I m waiting for *u...
WAiting for ur true love to reach my arms...
I will open it wide...
Hugging u tight till the end of time...
Fantasy?
Nope it's not...
Coz *u n me...
Shall create the miracle...
That is so true...
Forever happiness lie between *u n me...
No tears no pain...
We will grow old together...
N if ever one day we leave the world...
Leaving a smile in each other face...
n say...
I love *u still...
*kiss*...

*smile* Don be afraid...sam yong still believe...someone is outthere waiting for my arms to reach her...=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter