Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too much to take

Couldn't get to sleep.Tired, very stress up at work.
It's just too much for me to take.
Wanted so much to give up but i'm the stubborn type.
I dun believe there's anything that cannot be done.

God : Jin it been nearly 2 year, those very down times of your life is the test that i put you through so that you will start to grow up wiser and stronger. Never mean to put you down. Continue to perservere, just a little bit more and i promise you that you will shine again.

Jin : God i thank you you for everything in my life and i know that what i had go through is only to make me stronger in life. I know you believe in me and i believe in you. I pray all the time that you be with me anywhere i go and be there to guide me along and acheive my goal in life. I love you God.

My grandma gone 2 year 3 months 6 days. I still do miss her and i believe she looking after me from far above. I love you grandma.

I really hope one day i will become well to do cause everytime i brought money home, i feel that i am not useless. I want to let my dad and mum sit mercedes one day with driver to drive them around. I want them to be proud of me one day.

Today i really broke down during meeting. I feel myself very small infront of everyone. I feel my pride split all over the floor and only result can slowly pick them back but i start to wonder,is working hard really can bring in result? if no luck at all really still will have result? just wondering... ... ..

* I pray and pray just hope one day my tomorrow, i can smile real from my heart.I always been cheerful but once i step into the society and my parent getting older and older, everything changes.I start to worry for them...their health and also what if one day i lose them or what if one day i not around.Maybe i didn't express out well enough but i really do love them more then anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter