Thursday, May 01, 2008

Don't and Never will want you back

Came to blog before dawn breakout
cause i see no point to blog watever i blog now after dawn breakout.
just reach home.
manage to reach home safely after some drink...
coolz...haha no road block and speed all the way.

i am very disappointed with her and can say is totally hopeless
eternally goodbye to her and i'm serious about it...
no point la...
she choose her own life...
i m no one to comment but there's friend i wan to have and dun wan to have
she is someone i never even wanted to remember her name...
i deleted her away from everything.
she dun even know how to appreciate.
i waited for her for so long and yet...
haha....nvm it's a relief also at least i need not worry that i will love her one day coz NEVER n FOREVER it wun happen.
i dun deny i'm upset
my heart do sank...
coz i like her...the way she treated me...
but now...after dawn breakout...no more no more....byebye...

now....my plan...
i wanted to focus on my work n hopefully
few months to 1 year later i will have 1/2 a millions asset.
i can do it manz...it's nothing to sam when there's faith and believe in watever i do...

I love my life...
thou god took away many my beloved from me...
but he did replace something...
i just need to wait paitently and she will came...

SOoooOoo hungry...haha....jialat...
i dun miss a single things in the past except for *her...
i looking forward forward to the future with my future success and wife...
nothing matters as long as my heart are wide enough and CHOOSE to be happy

xiaohuang!!!
i very disappointed with u....
alrit few mths or 1 yr....u need to leave!!!!
haha i got no choice u can't even AHEM!
haix...u know ur fault la baby...haha...

just wondering why m i so rich....
in mind....Hahaha...:PPppPpp
well i say to my blog not to anyone! :PPppPpp

*********I LOVE EVERYTHING U GIVEN TO ME ESPECIALLY YOUR LOVE!

Whoa oh oh

No, no, no

See I dont know why
I liked you soo much
I gave you all of my trust
I told you, I loved you
Now that's all down the drain
You put me through pain
I wanna let you know how I feel


Fuck what I said, it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents, might as well throw 'em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fuck you you ho, I dont want you back(2x)


You thought, you could keep this shit from me, yea
You burnt bitch, I heard the story
You played me, you even gave him head.
Now you're asking for me back
Your just another act
Look elsewhere, cause you're done with me


Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents, might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fuck you you ho, I dont want you back (2x)


Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad, I can't sweat that, cuz I loved a hoe

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fuck you you ho, I dont want you back


Oh oh
Uh huh yeah *keep repeat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter