Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fightforever

I'm tired...I am wear off...
who's right who's wrong is not important anymore u understand?
It's time to wake up u MUST wake up...
no one can wake u up unless u urself wake up...
I wanted to help...
but i m tired physically n mentally...
i hope u understand...
i really dunno wat game we are playing right now?
it's too complicated to play on...
have to stop n start all over again...
if not my brain will burst out due to too much thinking....

Anyone have any idea why my blog is fightforever?
and i NEVER intend to change it...
becoz it mean something...
Life is all about fighting...
dun u agree with me?
I fight to live...
I fight to survive in this society...
I fight everyday to be happy...
I fight to achieve things i wanted...
I fight to be strong...
I fight to get use with life...
I fight to learn...
Neverthless i fight to forgive and forget...

When sam in love...
she's the weakest...
becoz she is devoted...
her partener able to control her mood...
but when sam is all alone...
NO ONE CONTROL HER!
coz she's the strongest!
and this is wat i am happy about...
thou lonely but now my focus is all about MONEY!
actually not lonely is when i am missing her i m lonely...like my first page of my blog says...but den now i got no time to miss anyone...i simply run out of time...
i need to sprint it off till december...
by ways or mean...i need to try to work this out...

* I never let anyone or anything to affect me coz NO ONE got the power to...*smilez*

To HEr :

I am sorry for my recent attitude towards u...
I am not angry with u or anithing...
i hope u cld understand my stand...
I do not wana fall coz I dun wan anyone to affect my mood...
I choose to be the strongest and not the weakest...
if it is meant to be it is meant to be...
i know u r mature to think...
doesn't mean that i dun care...
Perhaps i just refuse to fall...
if u wana know i let u know here...
i feel that i like you but at the same time i also feel that ur action too much alike to her's...n i really cannot take it...coz i will suffer in the end.

_I don't want to be a fool again...I wan to find someone tt realli suit me or who realli loved me that can change for me...if she wan me to change anithing tt i think i sld...i will to..._

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter