LOLx...
*stretch & yawns*
Haha...lolx...erm...well...
finally my [missing you badly] from my msn nick is taken down...
LOLx...
One should look ahead and not backwards yar...
For once i STOP thinking of her...
i will keep ask myself 'how come today nv think of her?' funny rit? LOLx...
but yep nv mean nv coz i thinking of another person...=x...
I so long nv see her n nv tot of seeing her ever again...
maybe in future mths down the road or years down the road we met on the road...she will be my friend still...well coz i m a boy not like girls so xiao qi break liao cannot be friend...haha...
she's right...
she told me that when i love someone i will really cling on that someone realli love her...but when i give up loving that someone meaning will NEVER love her again...this true huh...=>
Anyway thanks for the chit-chat session...u own me a meal!
it's time for me to stop wasting my time on impossible love (meaning impossible to be my lao puo)...
it's time to find someone i really think can be my wife...alrit criteria is actually here :
Her height must NOT be taller then 169
Must not be heavier then me! 45kg-60kg
Her hair must be reasonably long
Must be gentle looking
Must have a nice voice
a wonderful heart...opps sound like i recruiting wife...no i m not...i found her...=>
In fact many girls surround me fit into the criteria...haha...but i m not a flirt...opps maybe yes while i m single...haha...
lalala...aniway not important nothing to blog so bullshitting around...
well...i am sick!...i found out that i got one sickness that called '...........'
wun reveal...=>...but i will let my girl know if i have one...
No worry i m fine...still happy...wun die so soon...still can live...haha...
at least i know why m i like this...why i so STM...at least i noe why...it's enuff...
but now i m completely fine...
My love is still strong to shower to my future girl...
someone who i can communicate to well...
someone who wun make me feel so tired in love with her...
must give in so much suit her life n all...
someone with not much complicated stuff...
I just wan that PURE someone!
keke...............................................................
I have my blissful life...n last sprint...I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MY PRESENT!
Free & easy...
dun come n affect my mood i tell u ***!...whaha...i noe she wun...
coz now onli she able to affect my mood...*Bleahz*
but even she affect my mood...will recover very fast...i wun commit so fast becoz...i still njoying being single free n a flirt boy!
* If u really have e power to make me love you...i will be TRUE till u leave me! *
The song F.I.R Tian Tian Ye Ye dedicated to everyone hope u all hear already will be happy coz when i hear this song i m very happy...thinking of *she n me...hehe
Haha...lolx...erm...well...
finally my [missing you badly] from my msn nick is taken down...
LOLx...
One should look ahead and not backwards yar...
For once i STOP thinking of her...
i will keep ask myself 'how come today nv think of her?' funny rit? LOLx...
but yep nv mean nv coz i thinking of another person...=x...
I so long nv see her n nv tot of seeing her ever again...
maybe in future mths down the road or years down the road we met on the road...she will be my friend still...well coz i m a boy not like girls so xiao qi break liao cannot be friend...haha...
she's right...
she told me that when i love someone i will really cling on that someone realli love her...but when i give up loving that someone meaning will NEVER love her again...this true huh...=>
Anyway thanks for the chit-chat session...u own me a meal!
it's time for me to stop wasting my time on impossible love (meaning impossible to be my lao puo)...
it's time to find someone i really think can be my wife...alrit criteria is actually here :
Her height must NOT be taller then 169
Must not be heavier then me! 45kg-60kg
Her hair must be reasonably long
Must be gentle looking
Must have a nice voice
a wonderful heart...opps sound like i recruiting wife...no i m not...i found her...=>
In fact many girls surround me fit into the criteria...haha...but i m not a flirt...opps maybe yes while i m single...haha...
lalala...aniway not important nothing to blog so bullshitting around...
well...i am sick!...i found out that i got one sickness that called '...........'
wun reveal...=>...but i will let my girl know if i have one...
No worry i m fine...still happy...wun die so soon...still can live...haha...
at least i know why m i like this...why i so STM...at least i noe why...it's enuff...
but now i m completely fine...
My love is still strong to shower to my future girl...
someone who i can communicate to well...
someone who wun make me feel so tired in love with her...
must give in so much suit her life n all...
someone with not much complicated stuff...
I just wan that PURE someone!
keke...............................................................
I have my blissful life...n last sprint...I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MY PRESENT!
Free & easy...
dun come n affect my mood i tell u ***!...whaha...i noe she wun...
coz now onli she able to affect my mood...*Bleahz*
but even she affect my mood...will recover very fast...i wun commit so fast becoz...i still njoying being single free n a flirt boy!
* If u really have e power to make me love you...i will be TRUE till u leave me! *
The song F.I.R Tian Tian Ye Ye dedicated to everyone hope u all hear already will be happy coz when i hear this song i m very happy...thinking of *she n me...hehe
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home