On ur speaker loud! LOLx...
I've been very tired lately...
guess i going to sick again...
coughing non-stop...
i should stop smoking i guess...
but hard to quit it now...
already almost become heavy smoker...
haix...
just like loving someone is easy...
but u want to quit loving her is so hard...
must find subsitute...
my friend told me...
but subsitute will never be the same...
like i prefer cigratte den chewing gum...haa
well for the past one week i have been reaching home around 5,6am...
haha dad going to jump up...
he thought i got new gf tt's why...
lolx...still sms me things like 'her' parent wun be happy...
whahhaa...
aniway the ppl i mix with is very on wan no problem...
keke...n i wan to go back but they dun let me go!
now is 10pm...
i think i going out again later...*fainT*
Everyone keep asking about my ex...
asking me why so long dun wan to give up...
well the song lyric below explain it all with my -comment-...
' Do you believe in love the way that i do...
-She's gone...if she nvr come back it never meant to be...if she's back she's yours-
Tell me one more time why ur heart cannot be mine?
Look into my eyes and say that love has gone and i'll be brave enough to walk away...
Tell me one more time why ur dream cannot be mine?
cause i wun believe it's true until i hear it from YOU!
Do you believe in love there's no right no wrong?
-I believe so i said love is to forgive n not to forget-
Loves just an open road with different ways of moving on
I dare u to stay and watch me now
leaving is taking the easy way out
-I do not wan to leave and take the easy way out because my heart dun allow me to-
your my life ,I want you so bad
and losing U, means losing all that I had
girl this is crazy why cant U see
your the only one ,that ever mattered to me
Look into my eyes ,if love has truly gone
I will walk away
tell me one more time
that U cannot be mine
no, I wont believe it
until I hear it
until I hear it from you
I din hear it straight from her but i assume it becoz it been so long...
but my heart still hanging there cause i din hear it from her...
when we first broke off...
the very thing i wanted to do is to escape...
and i did it...
i went to a very quiet place...
think think and think...
all alone with no one else...
now i m back...
supposly to fly off on oct...
but i hestitate...
not because of her...
is becoz doing this is just taking the easy way out...
i dunno but i delay it until december...
Anyway many things not yet settle...
time seem to fly!
* The one who love you deeply...will always wait for you at the place nearest to u...but...i din...i go very far from the place nearest to you because i honour my promises...i told you i will go very far away frm u...no matter how far we could be apart...my heart and mind cldn't deny...there's still a place u stay in and till now...u still stay there... *
Ps: The song is not sang by me...is sang by my ex...if we still together she sure kill me for uploading it here...but nah...haha...anyway the best is always the last that will come out...her best song n my translate song from that song into english will be uploaded here on saturday Lin fan-' Yi Gen Ren Sheng Huo'...my blog song is kinda blur but tt's all i have...
Once here my blessing for all my readers...
Good night...
guess i going to sick again...
coughing non-stop...
i should stop smoking i guess...
but hard to quit it now...
already almost become heavy smoker...
haix...
just like loving someone is easy...
but u want to quit loving her is so hard...
must find subsitute...
my friend told me...
but subsitute will never be the same...
like i prefer cigratte den chewing gum...haa
well for the past one week i have been reaching home around 5,6am...
haha dad going to jump up...
he thought i got new gf tt's why...
lolx...still sms me things like 'her' parent wun be happy...
whahhaa...
aniway the ppl i mix with is very on wan no problem...
keke...n i wan to go back but they dun let me go!
now is 10pm...
i think i going out again later...*fainT*
Everyone keep asking about my ex...
asking me why so long dun wan to give up...
well the song lyric below explain it all with my -comment-...
' Do you believe in love the way that i do...
-She's gone...if she nvr come back it never meant to be...if she's back she's yours-
Tell me one more time why ur heart cannot be mine?
Look into my eyes and say that love has gone and i'll be brave enough to walk away...
Tell me one more time why ur dream cannot be mine?
cause i wun believe it's true until i hear it from YOU!
Do you believe in love there's no right no wrong?
-I believe so i said love is to forgive n not to forget-
Loves just an open road with different ways of moving on
I dare u to stay and watch me now
leaving is taking the easy way out
-I do not wan to leave and take the easy way out because my heart dun allow me to-
your my life ,I want you so bad
and losing U, means losing all that I had
girl this is crazy why cant U see
your the only one ,that ever mattered to me
Look into my eyes ,if love has truly gone
I will walk away
tell me one more time
that U cannot be mine
no, I wont believe it
until I hear it
until I hear it from you
I din hear it straight from her but i assume it becoz it been so long...
but my heart still hanging there cause i din hear it from her...
when we first broke off...
the very thing i wanted to do is to escape...
and i did it...
i went to a very quiet place...
think think and think...
all alone with no one else...
now i m back...
supposly to fly off on oct...
but i hestitate...
not because of her...
is becoz doing this is just taking the easy way out...
i dunno but i delay it until december...
Anyway many things not yet settle...
time seem to fly!
* The one who love you deeply...will always wait for you at the place nearest to u...but...i din...i go very far from the place nearest to you because i honour my promises...i told you i will go very far away frm u...no matter how far we could be apart...my heart and mind cldn't deny...there's still a place u stay in and till now...u still stay there... *
Ps: The song is not sang by me...is sang by my ex...if we still together she sure kill me for uploading it here...but nah...haha...anyway the best is always the last that will come out...her best song n my translate song from that song into english will be uploaded here on saturday Lin fan-' Yi Gen Ren Sheng Huo'...my blog song is kinda blur but tt's all i have...
Once here my blessing for all my readers...
Good night...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home