Sunday, August 06, 2006

I love my blog!

Sunday, 6/8/2006, 2.02pm

Finally i got time to edit my blog...
well of coz many work had not been done but...
don't give a damn...
whahaha...too tired...

Firstly i got to thanks all the people who stepped into my blog...
Thanks for the attention u given to my blog and hope my entires din bored u all...
hehe...

Secondly notice my blog song???
WOoHoo nice!...
but some can hear it some cant so see if u the lucky one lor...
keke...

Well...many have been asking where's my recent pic...
so here it is...=>...my wallpaper...
i know my hair very long...
dun intend to cut it...
whahaha...=PppPPp

[...yeah my baby say she like the way i dance...
haha...
yep practice make perfect...
when is our next dancing section baby?...
She cld shake her body well...
so cutez...
always i see her dance i will be there luff until i pengz...
LOLx...]

My life...
nothing special...
have been trying hard to know more things...
so that i cld see things clearly...
met quite alotz of ppl...
well...
they din leave a footprint behind my heart...
coz they just passerby...=>

I wonder...

I wonder how's life overthere and if it's easy to adapt...
I wonder will i be even more lonely overthere...all alone...
but i also wonder...is tt a chance for me to start anew...
I wonder how to leave my last goodbye behind...
I wonder if u cld leave with me...
I wonder wat is the feeling of holding u close to me...
I also wonder will you miss me when i m gone...
I wonder...I wonder...i can only wonder...

I now listening to the korean song...
GOSH!!!...
damn nice!

* If loving you is a mistake...den i rather choose to carry on with this mistake *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter