Irritated
I wun fall in love ever again...
dun waste time on me...
i've been hurt again n again...
wun allow anione to do that to me animore...
but my dreamz remain...
money can buy everything...
money can buy woman...
i can use money to buy my future wife...
fuck who care if it true love...
true love dun exist animore...
it's just a deceiving thing to believe...
money is everything...
i saw it myself...
when u have money...
SO MANY GIRLS SURROUND U LIKE SUPERGLUE...
wat the fuck!
nowadays most girls so fucking cheap!
I'm not saying YOU (ani girl who read this)...
I saying MOST girls...
While i'm not wat u think...
even i m stupid i admit YES i m stupid...
i m stubborn...
i rather hold on n love her still............................................
until one day i cld forget den will think of 'buying' a wife!
FOR NOW DUN GET NEAR ME!...
I'm not the boy who will love ANY girl in the world OK?!
even now i m very down...
i wun any oh how find a subsitute...
coz MOST girls not even worth to be a subsitute of her!
* No one cld understand me...as long as i understand myself *
[ I miss u badly ]
dun waste time on me...
i've been hurt again n again...
wun allow anione to do that to me animore...
but my dreamz remain...
money can buy everything...
money can buy woman...
i can use money to buy my future wife...
fuck who care if it true love...
true love dun exist animore...
it's just a deceiving thing to believe...
money is everything...
i saw it myself...
when u have money...
SO MANY GIRLS SURROUND U LIKE SUPERGLUE...
wat the fuck!
nowadays most girls so fucking cheap!
I'm not saying YOU (ani girl who read this)...
I saying MOST girls...
While i'm not wat u think...
even i m stupid i admit YES i m stupid...
i m stubborn...
i rather hold on n love her still............................................
until one day i cld forget den will think of 'buying' a wife!
FOR NOW DUN GET NEAR ME!...
I'm not the boy who will love ANY girl in the world OK?!
even now i m very down...
i wun any oh how find a subsitute...
coz MOST girls not even worth to be a subsitute of her!
* No one cld understand me...as long as i understand myself *
[ I miss u badly ]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home