I never thought
28 feb 1.15pm 2006
I never thought i would found someone to make me believe in love again...
but it's just so amazing tt u hold the power to make me believe...
whenever i look into ur eyes...
i could see how much u love me...
whenever ur lips met mine...
i nv wanted to drift frm this lips of urs...
it's hard to clearly explain this feeling tt lies in me...
but one thing for sure...
i would like to walk thru all ups n downs with u...
i would like to guide u n let u guide me the way thruout the rest of our life...
i can't promise i would be able to give u everything...
but i can promise a sincere heart to u...
one and only!
* I committed to YOU *
I never thought i would found someone to make me believe in love again...
but it's just so amazing tt u hold the power to make me believe...
whenever i look into ur eyes...
i could see how much u love me...
whenever ur lips met mine...
i nv wanted to drift frm this lips of urs...
it's hard to clearly explain this feeling tt lies in me...
but one thing for sure...
i would like to walk thru all ups n downs with u...
i would like to guide u n let u guide me the way thruout the rest of our life...
i can't promise i would be able to give u everything...
but i can promise a sincere heart to u...
one and only!
* I committed to YOU *
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home