Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm back with I still believe!

well well well...so long din blog...erm 5 days?suan bu suan long?haha...aniway many many thing to tok about in this entry and this include work love family superstar...opps this entry nothing about frenz....=>

Ok will start with work!

My collengue had come out with a software and of coz like wat a programmer should expect...many comment and changes need to be make...while i hearing all the comment to be able to improve on the software...i found out something...not only the programmer themselves is important to produce a brand new software but the people who complain/comment mean alotz for the programmers inorder to improve in their work.Well i must say...the person who did that software is very expert n professional...how i wish i can reach that standard...hahaha...making many changes to 'complete' program...to improve n improve on it is wat a programmer looking for and thus making this job challenging...and listening to people comment on ur works...isn't a good thing?They would make u realize something u never realize no matter how clever u are...i have been in the situation of both side b4...haha...either commenting on people's work or letting people comment on my works and if it's a brilliant and good idea of coz i change and work on it until it is so call 'perfect' like no more comment?...keke...so no matter wat job u r holding...EVERYONE play a parts no matter wat status u r in!NO YOU NO ME!Like a singer no supporters means NOTHING...a boss without workers...r u still consider bosS?...so no matter wat we do...no matter wat job we hold...WE ALL PLAY A PART!A small part complete the puzzle...no one will be able to succeed ALONE...n i mean NO ONE COULD!

Came into family!

GREAT!The only words can describe a family i have now...from young i've always hope my mum able to be at home to cook for me and do household works...and now my mum no more working(but finding soon) and thus i feel so HOMELY...haha everyday she cook the same thing but yet they are ALL my favourite and the food that i looking forward to eat everyday...it just taste so nice with mother love.She is addict with jackpot and i am quite guilty for 'scolding' her from spending so much money on that but come again i think...if this is the only leisure she enjoy and why not let her enjoy?But she already told me she no more money and thus m worry...worry tt she spent every single cent on that and when come to urgent usage of money,she got none.And now me myself m headach thinking of how can i earn so much in a fast pace in order to allow my mum to continue this leisure activity...i want to of coz...n i wun feel any heartach as long as she is happy and provided i got the money.But as u noe i m only on attachment...a small peanut not earning alotz so i can't really give her the money to play thou i try but it's not enuff.Within hours few hundred just gone into the MACHINE... -_-!!!...but i must agree that it's fun and exciting thou i noe money that go into that sure cannot be back again de...haha...but mum i promise u if u njoy this...i will try my very best to earn as much money for u to 'buy' ur happiness...if oni if oni i can...i try...As for my dad...he same as usual keep on work to provide a good life for me n my family but he going to retire as a PIO(police inspector officer) next year coz too old for that...haha...opps...=x but still will continue to work in the ship(shit...=x) company...hehez...he say he wish to work until the age of 60 plus if can...erm...ok la got thing for him to do also good...haha...but again i told him if too tired den dun work lor...let me be the 'gu li' le coz i m old enuff to be able n MUST tak care of my parents...=> All i wanted is to provide my parent a good life ahead...like my mum envying those 'jackpot aunties/uncles' who got damn lotz of money to sit infront of the stupid machine and press n press until few hundred or even thousands dollar down in drain EVERYDAY!...i told her dun envy la...maybe one day u will be one of them...keke...again I TRY LA...but NOT confirm can wat...haha...must still depend on LUCK rit?As for my sis...she still the same but she going aboard with us soon...hohoho...can whole family together again...sure look forward to it...hehez....my sis begin to feel 'sianz' of her life le...poor jie...jia you jia you...i will be rit behind u de...welcome u back anitime k and we will TOK TOK TOK like b4 and solving everything together...=>As for myself! I have a big headach and winkles pimples white hair everything came out so go ahead and imagine how ugly i am right now...haha...no longer handsome sam but i like nv handsome b4 also...=P....aniway...will try hard to make all that vanish!...haha...and ARGH basketball wait for me i am coming soon...seven month going to OVER...YES!...and yar my dream my dream...eh...still thinking leh...*sobx* very scare leh whenever i think of $$$$...not say i no money now but i DUN WAN depend on my dad...i wan earn lotz n lotz of money by MYSELF!so how how how?people ani idea...mum ask me to rob from bank...wakakaka...good idea actually...who wana join me?remember to contact me n we will plan...hohoho!....my contact number is...938706**...tak the last 2 number frm me...opps...i guess dun need coz all who read my blog is all my fren who noe my numbers de....hehez...

NOW love!

Happen to chat with my collengue who marry liao...i ask her if she believe in forever...she reply a BIG BIG NO!...haha...den i say oh mine u have marry almost 10 years and got one daughter already why still dun believe in forever?she say even thou so wat...i can't confirm our love wun change...even i can confirm my love for him wun change but i can't confirm his love for me wun change rit so we must always prepare for the worst in a relationship in case we really fall we noe how to handle it.This really bring me to sense manz...maybe many time i SO NAIVE to believe oh i will love her forever and she will love me forever in this concept that's why everytime i fall seem so unbelievable for me and everytime hurt myself so bad...but now no more le la...after listening and experiencing so many falls...i noe i really got to prepare for the worst in a relationship...haha...10 year seem nothing still will break off...so wat is my fucking 3 years of relationship mean...worse den NOTHING...haha...i think time really not the issue in love is the HEART...whether i had met the true heart for me anot...i guess i have not ba...nvm...=> at least i noe...the heart of my parent for me is very true de...but opps this is not the love i m toking about rit now hoh...keke...Anyway i believe true love exist and forever exist or the phrase 'till death do us part' exist oni that some people have not meet the one niaz so it's alrit...just wait lor...=> The one who make me believe...no matter where you are right now...i want to shout out loud to u and let you know 'I STILL BELIEVE'...=>

Little bit on superstar!

Today i den realize first singapore idol is taufik and he's from SP and now if 1st september kelly is crown as superstar...den she will be the first superstar and she's in SP also...haha WOW SP so many artist talent...haha...erm...why no nyp or tp huh?I still think tp got many chio bu leh...haha erm maybe they pretty but no talent ba...i say maybe oni n for some oni...keke...aniway kelly weilian 2 more day to the mark of ur success...the history tt many will remember so JIA YOU and perform well give it all!

'I still believe' Mariah Carey

U look in my eyes.
And I get emotional.
Inside.
I know it's crazy.
But U still can touch my heart.
And after all this time.
U'd think that I.
I wouldn't feel the same.
But time melts into nothing.
And nothing's changed.
I still believe.
Someday U & me.
Will find ourselves.
In love again.
I had a dream.
Someday U & me.
Will find ourselves.
In love again.
Each day of my life.
I'm filled with all the joy.
I could find.
U know that
I am not the desparate type.
If there's one spark of hope.
Left in my grasp.
I hold it with both hands.
It's worth the risk of burning.
To have a second chance.
No,no no no no no.
I need U baby.
I still believe that we can be together.
(Haaoo)
No,no no no no no.
If we believe that true love.
Never has 2 end.
Then we must know that we will love again.

I still believe.
Someday U & me.
Will find ourselves.
In love again.
Oh baby yeah.
I had a dream.
U & me.
Will find ourselves.
In love again.
I still believe.
(Oh baby I do)Some day U & me.
(Just give me one more try).
In love again.
I had a dream(I miss Ur love).
Someday U & me.
Will find ourselves.
In love again.
I-I still believe(yeah I still believe).
Someday U & me.
In love again.

*Can YOuUuUUuuuU believe like the way i believe?*

Ps:My song in this entry is not 'i still believe'...i cant find the slower version and i dun really like the faster version so nv put...this song u r listening rit now is 'picture of u' for all my frenz especially my buddy...=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter