终于了解
Nearer and nearer...
i feel closer to my light after staying so long in darkness.
but is this only illusion?have i really finish solving all my problems?
don't wish to think anymore.
I'm too soft,that's why everyone bullied me.
i have to be more cruel.
i going HK soon.
i always looking forward to go but now...
the feeling change.
but anyway no matter wat i have to start anew when i come back to my home.
baby...
u know i love you and i think that's enough.
no matter wat we becoming...even thou in the end,the r/s just couldn't work out.
i've learn and i've grow up...
i learn how to control my tears and let it flow inside and move on without anyone know that i'm bleeding.
the song in my blog is for u baby.
* I promise i will become wat i want to be very soon...it will become reality and no matter how bad my life could be,i will never stop trying to reach there cause before i love anyone in my life,i have to love myself.I won't break the promise i hold for myself.
i feel closer to my light after staying so long in darkness.
but is this only illusion?have i really finish solving all my problems?
don't wish to think anymore.
I'm too soft,that's why everyone bullied me.
i have to be more cruel.
i going HK soon.
i always looking forward to go but now...
the feeling change.
but anyway no matter wat i have to start anew when i come back to my home.
baby...
u know i love you and i think that's enough.
no matter wat we becoming...even thou in the end,the r/s just couldn't work out.
i've learn and i've grow up...
i learn how to control my tears and let it flow inside and move on without anyone know that i'm bleeding.
the song in my blog is for u baby.
* I promise i will become wat i want to be very soon...it will become reality and no matter how bad my life could be,i will never stop trying to reach there cause before i love anyone in my life,i have to love myself.I won't break the promise i hold for myself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home