Saturday, June 02, 2007

Would you be there

I finally found the song...
would u be there...
very happy of cause cause this song is damn nice...
hold on the believe to share my happiness,my love,my wealth...
listening to this song...
doesn't make me feel sad...
not at all...
but make me feel at ease...
cause i know outthere...
there someone who will be there for me...
to do anything for me...
i m blissed...
my life stepping up...
study? should be no problem...
can pass FOR SURE!!!
KNS...hahahaha...
will be going for my exam this month...
i will try again n again to pass no matter what!
i am awaiting to fly again...
coolz...
this time round...
i wun miss her that much...
i've learn...
thanks to baby(my best friend)...
i really hope all the best came to you...:)

suddenly i always thought of *her...
miss *her even more...
i will hold on the believe...
the believe *she have in me...
i will never give up...
i promise...

* I will put u in my heart eternally,till i die would be the same,u'll be inside my heart deeply...*u wun want me to miss u miserably...u will wan me to miss u smiling...and i did...for the rest of my life i will...RIP forever missing *u

Really bliss...
god dote on me...
i am happy...
much more happy then ever...
in life there's up and down...
at least now i sitting on the up side...:)

i dreamt of my future wife...
whahahha a beautiful lady...
erm...she will appear in no time...i hope in the year of 2008?
:) meanwhile let's work hard so that when *she see me...
it's a different sam i use to be...:)

>> I Will be there for u whenever u r blue...
and telling u everything will be ok...
I Will stand by u...
allowing u to hold me tight n love u one more time...
I Will die for u and run with u...
not looking back...
I Will be there to love and be with you...
I Will swear my love will always true...
I Will always be the one to take your breath away...
If u r away i will still think of u and wish that i could hold u now...
I Will die for u and run with u all the way...
I Will be there to save your soul tonight...
I Will always be there to kiss your pain away...
I Will be there for u...

Any friends,anyone who needed me...i will be there but must at least tell me u need me ok?so i will know...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter