Down
still feeling down...
dunno why...
well i didn't go to work today...
actually is too down...
dun feel like working...
boss very unhappy...
whatever...
haix...
but tml have to go work definately...
think i will slack this whole week...
gosh...
i m too tired...too sad...too @#^$*$*&%...
i feel like crying out loud but no more tears...
it's all hide within inside...
that's bad................
I HATE THE WORLD...
i hate myself....
i hate everyone!
*I going to backpack tour soon...it's too stress up...very soon once i clear my debts i will go.........................................................
dunno why...
well i didn't go to work today...
actually is too down...
dun feel like working...
boss very unhappy...
whatever...
haix...
but tml have to go work definately...
think i will slack this whole week...
gosh...
i m too tired...too sad...too @#^$*$*&%...
i feel like crying out loud but no more tears...
it's all hide within inside...
that's bad................
I HATE THE WORLD...
i hate myself....
i hate everyone!
*I going to backpack tour soon...it's too stress up...very soon once i clear my debts i will go.........................................................
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home