Positive
everything have two side...
positive side n negative side...
when she left me...
i think of negative side...
like without her how n all...
n pain blinded me through that i can't see any positive things...
now think back...
if she is happier...why not?
if this is freedom...why not?
if losing her will get me out from all the pain when i m with her...
why not?
i've tried my best din i?
i still hope the best came for u...
with u there's happiness there's pain...
but sadly to say pain surpassed happiness when we together...
coz i dunno how to love you...
i've learn...
n i promise to be a better n better lover...
My feeling right now :
I'm afraid the way i missing you...
I'm afraid of the fact that i'm thinking of u before i close my eyes...
I'm afraid to face the adnormal beat of my heart when it come to you...
I'm just so afraid that i will fall in love with you~
* i hope the feeling of missing u is not the feeling of love
positive side n negative side...
when she left me...
i think of negative side...
like without her how n all...
n pain blinded me through that i can't see any positive things...
now think back...
if she is happier...why not?
if this is freedom...why not?
if losing her will get me out from all the pain when i m with her...
why not?
i've tried my best din i?
i still hope the best came for u...
with u there's happiness there's pain...
but sadly to say pain surpassed happiness when we together...
coz i dunno how to love you...
i've learn...
n i promise to be a better n better lover...
My feeling right now :
I'm afraid the way i missing you...
I'm afraid of the fact that i'm thinking of u before i close my eyes...
I'm afraid to face the adnormal beat of my heart when it come to you...
I'm just so afraid that i will fall in love with you~
* i hope the feeling of missing u is not the feeling of love
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home