Sunday, November 26, 2006

Excitement...Just write

Suppose to blog very early 5am...but den when i reach home i'm like a dead corspe...too tired...abit gone so just lie on bed slp n 11am wake up having a hangover...lolx...den go rest n rest till it gone...

My heart feel like the thunderstorm...
it just strike me suddenly...
the music so loud playing 'don u wish tt ur gf was hot like me'...
all female dancers surrounded me...
brushing their bodies against mine...
Now i know why everyone dance like this...
coz the music just make us high...
once again...
i m just a pole...
all girls so close...
but my mind only thinking of one and oni her...
yet once the music stop...
back to reality...
heart so pain...
tearing like rain...
we r just another normal peeps who strive hard for life like shit...
Kiss me tonit...
i need you near...
I miss u till every single part of me falling apart...feeling weak...
if only u could be close to me n feel my heartbeat just for you...
yes it's beat coz of you....................................

Share some pictures :






The six beloved female pole dancers...LOLx



Now selecting guys pole dancers up...whahaha



Fighting because no guys got guts to go up...(in the end they did...but no pic taken...too excited until forgot...haha)



Drunk?abit high?or totally gone?...lolx...behave!



Abit vision blur so dun cum disturb me!



This is the best i can pose...haha for the nitz



One and only

I wana be ur one and only boy
be ur desire everynit
i will hold u close
touches u all over with my every breath
kissing u...
licking u everywhere,
bringing u up to paradise
Hearing your heartbeat beating fast
Listening to your moaning into my desire of having you
Slowly embracing you with all of my love
This is not only lust but this is also love
Not only one nitz but eternity...
my one and only girl...

If this is love (From a song Ru Guo Ai)

If this is love...
even u turn n walk away...
u will turn back and be brave to stay...
We r hurt...
we r crying...
we wait in the dark...
we waited for countless nit...
but if this is love...
what is all those pain?
and if this is true love...
we never wana lose each other for goods...
Even there's so much pain...
we will turn back n stay by each other side...
if this is love...
it's all worthwhile...

I LOVE YOU!

Current music playing : Crawling Back To You

Everybody knows that I was such a fool
To ever let go of you, but baby I was wrong
Yeah I know I said we'd be better off alone
It was time that we moved on
I know I broke your heart
I didn't mean to break your heart
But baby here I am


Chorus:

Banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
My hands and knees are bruised

And I'm crawling back to you
Begging for a second chance
Are you gonna let me in?
I was running from the truth

And now I'm crawling back to you

I know you're in there
And you can make me wait
But I'm not gonna wait
It's the least that I can do
Just to tell you face-to-face


I was lying to myself
Now I'm dying in this hell
Girl I know you're mad
I can't blame you for being mad
But baby here I am


(Repeat chorus)

If you can save these tears from crying
Touch these hands that can't stop shaking
Hear my heart that's barely beating
You will see a different man
But baby here I am


(Repeat chorus)

Banging on your front door
My pride spilled on the floor
I was running from the truth
Now I'm crawling back to you


Now I'm crawling back to you
(Crawling back to you)
Crawling back to you
Crawling back to you

LASTLY :



Dance till the night turn blue!

* It's just another night...Getting use of missing you every day n nit... *

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There no need to be depress with all downturns. Just braced up and the road is in the light. The world is still not to the end! Abit of downfalls will lead you further. When you look back, smile at it and it would be just a small wound to your injury!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This answer, is matchless

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter code
html hit counter