Ending of Schlin life...
Yesterday have a great dinner with my dad...i ate alotz...haha...until fat fat le...=x haiya but nvm...keke i happy can le...haha change my lifestyle le...always come home slp but no...now i dun slp but slp early at nit...=>
Before i start to blog about today...i need to thanks the one who help me insert my player and design it so nicely for me...and all the song that u helped me to insert...thanks...eRm...but think going to change song again...lolx...i listen until sianz le...keke...but some song of coz will remain...those song that is hard to remove coz i just love the song.
Today is my last day of schlin life.eRM...feeling...nothing!...haha...i have completed all my task that's why so free to blog...haha...a big thank you to my teacher who guide me all along and my friends who are by my side.Yar presentation was fine...demo was fine...everything fine...=>...Going to cut my hair after sch...haha...actually want to wait after attachment den cut de...but den...can't wait le...hair long cannot 'tahan'...haha after cutting my hair go home bath den come out again...eRm...every friday i will go play basketball...this wun change even i start working...haha...but before my basketball time...maybe i need to go somewhere to buy more shirt and pants...coz working enviroment need to wear formal!...lolx...haix...nvm la wear wear lor...haha...oh yar FRIDAY!...haha...i love friday but now...erm...i abit scare of fri...dunno why...=x...but nah...fri still my favourite...oh forget to say i know alotz of new friends...haha...coz all my 'jie ban ren' come on monday le...eRm...all are nice ppl easy to get along...but sad i leaving today...haix...guys u all take care k n 'jia you' in ur project...=>...Never expect time to go so fast...my poly life going to end...haa...my stress all coming up...all of the sudden i want to be back in secondary schlin life when i always hope i faster 21...haha...but now i reaching my 21 le...i feel so so sad!...old le...=< I realli hope i could find the *heR before my 21st birthday...so she could spent with me...but seem so hard...my *heR where is she?...haix!...Beside me now is serene...think she got nothing to do...that's y designing her cursor...haha...oh...my working partner is selphie...a nice pretty girl...haha...and my supervisor is a Miss...haha...hope is a pretty girl den i wun be so reluctant to go to work everyday le...haha...my 'dong li'...haha
Currently addicted to one song that cel sent to me...BOA-Waiting...keke...a nice song...very touching...very meaningful and also coz it sang by BOA...haha...a pretty girl...but wondering is her heart as pretty as how she look...=x I will try to fly to japan and korea as soon as i could...haha...to go relax my mind...a trip will be better for me...eRm...but jap and korea very ex hoh...*roll eye*...haha...
The lyric go like this BOA-Waiting:
The first time, I saw your smile
like you were an angel that came from the sky
You took away all my long depressions
You were kind, my shining star,
my full moon that has been my guiding light.
But why did you make my heart sadden?
You made me hurt, covered me in tears
left me in the dark, with no way out~
But I loved you more, so very much more
And now you are out of my arms
I still love you, And I miss you
So please keep me in your heart forever.
You'll be in my heart, I will never forget you.
I'll never meet someone like you.
You were an angel that walked on this world.
Do you think I will live with out you beside me?
Can you see me, from where you are?
Do you think I'm happy, without you right here?
Time has gone by and my heart hurts more
and I cry every moonless nights.
The sun is dark, without~ you here,
the stars are dull, without~ your smile
But I love you, with all of my broken heart.
All I can do for you, is to give you my love
and to hope that you are still smiling with your joys
even though I'm here in tears~
Please forgive me for being this way
I know you don't want me to be sad for you.
But I still love you, and I'll thank you for all you did
I'll be waiting, if you want to come back~ , to me~
hey, hey~ yeah heh~
*eNd*
Sorry ppl if my entry make u all bored...coz i really nothing to do in sch n trying to blog as long as i could to pass the time...but den...nothing to blog le...hahaha...ciaoz...end here le...keke...anithing will come back blog again...
*Now that u gone...now that u gone...wat i did so wrong so wrong that u have to leave me alone...-Careless Whisper- [song i listening now]...=>...*
Before i start to blog about today...i need to thanks the one who help me insert my player and design it so nicely for me...and all the song that u helped me to insert...thanks...eRm...but think going to change song again...lolx...i listen until sianz le...keke...but some song of coz will remain...those song that is hard to remove coz i just love the song.
Today is my last day of schlin life.eRM...feeling...nothing!...haha...i have completed all my task that's why so free to blog...haha...a big thank you to my teacher who guide me all along and my friends who are by my side.Yar presentation was fine...demo was fine...everything fine...=>...Going to cut my hair after sch...haha...actually want to wait after attachment den cut de...but den...can't wait le...hair long cannot 'tahan'...haha after cutting my hair go home bath den come out again...eRm...every friday i will go play basketball...this wun change even i start working...haha...but before my basketball time...maybe i need to go somewhere to buy more shirt and pants...coz working enviroment need to wear formal!...lolx...haix...nvm la wear wear lor...haha...oh yar FRIDAY!...haha...i love friday but now...erm...i abit scare of fri...dunno why...=x...but nah...fri still my favourite...oh forget to say i know alotz of new friends...haha...coz all my 'jie ban ren' come on monday le...eRm...all are nice ppl easy to get along...but sad i leaving today...haix...guys u all take care k n 'jia you' in ur project...=>...Never expect time to go so fast...my poly life going to end...haa...my stress all coming up...all of the sudden i want to be back in secondary schlin life when i always hope i faster 21...haha...but now i reaching my 21 le...i feel so so sad!...old le...=< I realli hope i could find the *heR before my 21st birthday...so she could spent with me...but seem so hard...my *heR where is she?...haix!...Beside me now is serene...think she got nothing to do...that's y designing her cursor...haha...oh...my working partner is selphie...a nice pretty girl...haha...and my supervisor is a Miss...haha...hope is a pretty girl den i wun be so reluctant to go to work everyday le...haha...my 'dong li'...haha
Currently addicted to one song that cel sent to me...BOA-Waiting...keke...a nice song...very touching...very meaningful and also coz it sang by BOA...haha...a pretty girl...but wondering is her heart as pretty as how she look...=x I will try to fly to japan and korea as soon as i could...haha...to go relax my mind...a trip will be better for me...eRm...but jap and korea very ex hoh...*roll eye*...haha...
The lyric go like this BOA-Waiting:
The first time, I saw your smile
like you were an angel that came from the sky
You took away all my long depressions
You were kind, my shining star,
my full moon that has been my guiding light.
But why did you make my heart sadden?
You made me hurt, covered me in tears
left me in the dark, with no way out~
But I loved you more, so very much more
And now you are out of my arms
I still love you, And I miss you
So please keep me in your heart forever.
You'll be in my heart, I will never forget you.
I'll never meet someone like you.
You were an angel that walked on this world.
Do you think I will live with out you beside me?
Can you see me, from where you are?
Do you think I'm happy, without you right here?
Time has gone by and my heart hurts more
and I cry every moonless nights.
The sun is dark, without~ you here,
the stars are dull, without~ your smile
But I love you, with all of my broken heart.
All I can do for you, is to give you my love
and to hope that you are still smiling with your joys
even though I'm here in tears~
Please forgive me for being this way
I know you don't want me to be sad for you.
But I still love you, and I'll thank you for all you did
I'll be waiting, if you want to come back~ , to me~
hey, hey~ yeah heh~
*eNd*
Sorry ppl if my entry make u all bored...coz i really nothing to do in sch n trying to blog as long as i could to pass the time...but den...nothing to blog le...hahaha...ciaoz...end here le...keke...anithing will come back blog again...
*Now that u gone...now that u gone...wat i did so wrong so wrong that u have to leave me alone...-Careless Whisper- [song i listening now]...=>...*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home